About Me

To leave a comment username: ntudragonboat@gmail.com password: wemissyou same for photobucket.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

. b o o n s a n .

Of all the 5, you're the one who has touched me the most. I have no idea why. It's been hurtful, to see your photos where you're smiling all so brightly and I know I would love to see more of that smile of yours but sad to say, it will never be. You have inspired me to fight for what I want because learning your story, of how passionate you are about dragon boating, how you made it all the way through university. I would have loved to be a friend of yours.

I'm sure we've met somewhere in NTU, or even around the Sports Complex. Just passing by without knowing of each other, which is a shame. I would very much like to know you better, but its impossible now.

Every night, I keep asking, "Why? Why did this have to happen to 5 young men, in their prime years? They have so much more in them, so much more to give, so much more to contribute to this society." Because of your trainings, I believe each and every one of you would have been a very good father, and had been a very filial son, a very faithful lover and a very loyal friend.

It's hard to say goodbye. I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to attend your wakes due to work commitments. Please watch over every one who loves you and all those who are still mourning over the loss of you. I pray that you'll be happier, wherever you may be.


- Jacelyn -

No comments: