About Me

To leave a comment username: ntudragonboat@gmail.com password: wemissyou same for photobucket.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Forever in the heart

I can clearly remember the times when he shouted out to me across the canteen after my exam paper, or when we were teasing the girl across the table in the library, or when we went clubbing during a public holiday. Memories of Boon San has been and will stay with me forever. He never failed to make my day. Never failed to put a smile on my face, never.

Boon San always kicked ass during training. His determination, his passion, his dedication was contagious. It has been my honor to have paddled alongside him.

I didn't get a chance to apologize for not staying for one last race. I pray that you forgive me.
A true friend that is dearly missed and will forever be my heart.

Wai Mun

No comments: